E-commerce is a process that consists of distribution, buying, selling, marketing, and servicing of products or services over electronic systems such as the Internet and other computer networks.
With our industry and sector e-commerce is specifically viewed as an application promoting commercial transaction which would include processes of electronic fund transfer, supplying of chain management,
e-marketing, online marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange, automated inventory management systems as well as automated data collection.
At Web4Trends, we use electronic communications technology of the internet such as databases and e-mail and other non-computer technologies, such as transportation of physical goods sold through the process of e-commerce.
We specialize in the process of providing functionality requirements of e-commerce such as content management, marketing databases, e-procurement, e-catalogues, information portals and various other high-end well developed features and products.
- Web-enabling legacy, customized web development- and system applications.
- Developing or re-designing web site and their optimization, including search engine optimization.
- Web design, including templates, animations, graphics, audio-video capabilities, message boards.
- Setting-up B2C solutions, product catalogs, integrating payment gateways, online shopping carts.
- B2B solutions as in supply of chain integration and sales force automation.